Group IT Auditor
Ready to make your second step as Internal IT Auditor?
This global organisation will bring you a steep development (technical/personel), internationale network, a professional and fun/young team to work with.
The IAD is used as playing ground to make after 2-3 years a next step towards the business. Many proven examples of IT auditors who made the step towards: risk management, security officer, IT Manager etc.
Group Internal Audit is currently recruiting an IT Auditor, reporting to the IT Audit Manager. Due to the federalised nature of the Group and the multiplicity of IT and ERP systems, this position offers the right candidate a unique and excellent opportunity for rapid professional development, in addition to a broad experience of companies and cultures across the Group.
- A bachelor’s/master degree in technology, computer science or a related field
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English
- Minimum of three years progressive IT Audit experience in a recognized IT consulting, internal audit or public accounting firm
- RE / CISA / CIA and/or CISSP desirable
- Full clean driver’s license
- Strong knowledge of IT audit methodologies, tools and techniques
- Certification / Diploma / Degree in Finance or Finance related areas a distinct advantage
- Experience auditing Enterprise IT infrastructure, Information Security, ITGC, Networks, Servers, DBMS and IT applications, reviewing IT systems selections and implementation projects
- Hands-on experience with audit workflow and data analytics tools desired (ACL an advantage)
- Operational knowledge of the following with hands-on experience in three or more: Oracle, DB2, SQL server, Windows/Active Directory, UNIX/Linux, AS/400,
- Knowledge of key business applications such as SAP, JD Edwards, Axapta, Lawson/Movex, Navision with solid operational / technical experience in at least one
- Strong experience in audit and/or operational management of networking, virtualization, web technologies etc.
- Experience of reviewing industrial /manufacturing environments and systems
- Experience of conducting SOX IT reviews or of coordinating / assisting in SOX compliance from a business perspective
- Experience of working in a global environment
- Excellent analytical, problem solving & organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously; attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to facilitate presentations to management and promote a collaborative working approach
- Demonstrated ability to work under deadlines
- Flexible, self-motivated, self-directed, able to work both as a team member and independently
- Willingness to travel (up to 40%)
- Maintains a high level of knowledge of control frameworks, leading practices, technologies, techniques, and tools
The Role: Key areas
- Participate in planning, executing and reporting on IT only and on integrated audits; assess business process and IT risks
- Provide IT audit and CAAT assistance for other audits and look for ways to maximize the value of using CAATs and data analytics utilities
- Provide practical, value-added recommendations
- Concise, easily understood, and timely oral and written communications
- Identify, compile, prioritize and coordinate reporting of issues; assess management responses and conduct / participate in meetings with Group and operating company management to review audit results
- Liaise with operating company IT / Group management to build strong and lasting relationships with operating companies
If you are interested in this vacancy, please contact Mark Tewes via phonenumber 020 - 679 4119. You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org