Internal Auditor 45-50% travel (weekends at home)
|Locatie||Amsterdam / Rotterdam / Venlo|
For one of our expanding (through acquisition) clients in the food business we are searching for an Internal Auditor. The location of the Internal Auditor can be in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Utrecht or Venlo. The Internal Auditor will be responsible for Operational and Financial Audits in Europe (Sweden, Danmark, Netherlands, Spain, Italy, UK...). The audits will mostly take 1-3 weeks, you can spend the weekends always in The Netherlands if needed. There is a team of qualified Auditors with whom you will be doing joined audits (2-5 auditors). After a few years there are many options to grow towards a finance position in the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to the Group Internal Auditor, you will assist in the development of the department’s audit plans and processes.
- Undertaking audits of both financial and operational risks
- Preparing for and participating in senior management meetings
- Performing reviews to fulfill management requests
- Communicating findings and practical recommendations both verbally and in written form with management to reduce risk and add value
- Ad hoc projects and accounting as required
- RA, CA, ACCA
- 5-10 yrs of experience
- commercial, excellent communication skills
- strong analytical skills
- be able to travel
Let op deze vacature is recent vervuld. Voor soortgelijke posities kunt u contact opnemen met Tewes Financial Recruitment +31(0)20 6794119. Wij helpen je graag verder.