IT Security Professional
CRH is a leading global building materials group employing over 85,000 people at around 3,600 locations worldwide. With operations in 32 countries, CRH generated revenues of €27.6 billion in 2017. Our Group Internal Audit team are responsible for assessing the operational and financial risk management and controls of CRH and for helping our business achieve better efficiencies, optimising our performance and growth.
CRH Group Internal Audit is currently recruiting for an experienced IT Systems Security professional who will join an existing IT audit team as an IT Auditor, reporting to CRH IT Audit Managers. Due to the federalised nature of the Group and the multiplicity of IT and ERP infrastructure, this position offers the right candidate an excellent opportunity for professional development, in addition to broad experience within diverse companies and cultures across the CRH Group.
- A bachelor’s degree in technology, computer science or a related field
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English (and must be fluent in written and spoken Dutch if based in the Dutch office)
- Minimum of two years’ experience as IT systems security professional with at least three years in a leading, controls or systems management role
- Minimum of two years progressive IT Audit experience as an IT auditor within practice, private or public sector
- Relevant professional certifications
- Networking, virtualization, web technologies etc. mix of in-house, cloud service, 3rd party service providers / hosting exposure.
- SOX IT Controls testing
- Experience of reviewing or working with industrial control / manufacturing environments and systems will be an advantage.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving & organizational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to facilitate presentations to management and promote a collaborative working approach
- Flexible, self-motivated, self-directed, able to work both as a team member and independently
The Role: Key areas
- Participate in planning, executing and reporting on audit engagements; assess business process and IT risks
- Concise, easily understood, and timely oral and written communications with practical, value-added recommendations
- Assist in documenting and reporting audit issues; participate in meetings with Group and operating company management to review audit results
- Liaise with operating company IT / Group management to build strong and lasting relationships
Travel model: Outline
- Travel involves up to 40% time away from home base.
- Audits are typically planned to have 1 weeks Planning + 2-3 weeks Fieldwork + 1 weeks Reporting.
Indien u interesse heeft in deze vacature, kunt u contact opnemen met Mark Tewes via telefoonnummer 020 - 679 4119. U kunt uw reactie ook sturen naar email@example.com