Commercial Finance Manager
|Salary||€80-85K + bonus|
A pharmaceutical organisation with a worldwide presence is looking for an experienced Commercial Finance Manager. A business finance partnering position responsible for The Netherlands, Belgium & Luxembourg.
Responsibilities & tasks:
- Provide guidance, financial support and analysis to the senior management team and the BU management
- To business partner regional management, providing financial support and analysis to drive improved efficiencies and understanding for decision making.
- Support the business commercial decision-making processes by collecting, analysing and reporting sales and expenses information.
- Full ownership of the budget and forecast for Benelux, working closely with the cost centre holders and the regional management team.
- Timely and accurate business reports to support the cost centre holders.
- Review all pricing proposals, reviewing financial business case.
- OPEX financials preparation and presentation
- Ad hoc special reports and projects as required from time to time.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Economics/Business Administration/Accountancy
- CIMA/CMA or RC qualification is a plus
- Languages: French, English and Dutch
- Business acumen
Please be aware that this vacancy has recently been filled. For similar positions, please contact Tewes Financial Recruitment +31(0)20 6794119. We are happy to help you.