|Location||Alphen aan de Rijn|
For an international manufacturing company with HQ in Alphen ad Rijn we are searching for a Controller with special interest in business (FP&A) and IT (process optimization).
Responsible for ensuring accurate and timely Group financial information and analyzing financial data considering company’s goals and financial standing. Providing creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance. Assembling and summarizing data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks.
- Consolidate and analyze financial data (actuals, budgets, forecasts, etc.) considering company’s goals and financial standing
- Support the Groups Planning & Control process (including strategic plans, budget and forecast)
- Ensures timely and accurate financial reporting for both management and external stakeholders
- Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts
- Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking and process analysis
- Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks
- Conduct business studies on past, future and comparative performance and develop forecast models
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
- Drive process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function
- Bachelor/Master degree in Business or Accounting
- CMA/CIMA is desirable
- Knowledge and understanding of standard cost accounting (preferred)
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis
- Well informed in current financial subjects, accounting, tax laws, money market and business environments
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work in a challenging fast paced environment
- Strong presence with the ability to interact with Senior Leadership
Please be aware that this vacancy has recently been filled. For similar positions, please contact Tewes Financial Recruitment +31(0)20 6794119. We are happy to help you.