Corporate Internal Auditor (25-30% travel)
|Salary||competitive + bonus|
Great opportunity to join a growing (+20% per yr) company with a worldwide presence and 10B+ revenue. The organisation is in the middle of centralising i.e. operations and finance to Amsterdam. Due to some major acquisitions in the US the Internal Audit department is growing in Amsterdam. The Audit department for EMEA consists of 8 young, international, dynamic audit professionals.
The Corporate Internal Auditor is responsible for the completion of engagement sections related to operational, financial and compliance audits, as well as other assigned projects. He/she will demonstrate and maintain technical competency in accounting and audit areas, develop working relationships with personnel from various functional areas and develop a solid understanding of the business and industry.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Prepare client document requests and assist as requested with planning activities
- Complete detailed work programs for assigned areas to ensure that audit objectives are accomplished
- Conduct interviews with Company personnel and document business processes, risk and controls within assigned areas
- Plan, perform and document testing procedures in accordance with professional audit standards and IA Policies
- Perform and utilize data analytics tools and techniques
- Keep supervisors (Manager and/or Senior Auditors) informed of the status of work and issues identified on a timely basis
- Adhere to project deadlines as well as engagement budgets for time and costs
- Assist with the preparation of audit reports and communication of findings to management
- Assist with the tracking and monitoring of management’s action plans and remediation
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- ACCA/CIA/CPA/RA or other equivalent certification is preferred
- Accounting or audit experience. Public accounting experience is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
Please be aware that this vacancy has recently been filled. For similar positions, please contact Tewes Financial Recruitment +31(0)20 6794119. We are happy to help you.