Corporate Tax Accountant - vervuld
|Experience||min 3 yrs experience|
For a FSSC in Rotterdam we are looking for a VAT Accountant. This is a new position in the team and will report to a Senior Corporate Tax Specialist.
- Comply with Safety, Health and Environmental Policy Standards, Guidelines and Procedures. Demonstrate correct HSSE behavior and act as a role model for others.
- Independently coordinate and prepare the corporate tax returns of the Dutch entities.
- Coordinate the preparation of corporate tax returns of the non-Dutch entities (predominantly Netherlands, Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Austria, United Kingdom, Ireland and Eastern European countries).
- Monitor compliance matters (review of tax assessments, tax prepayments, audits, tax losses, etc) of entities in the countries.
- Assist in the preparation of tax related paragraphs in annual accounts, including current and deferred tax calculations.
- Work closely with colleagues in Tax, Finance and Legal and liaise with external advisors and auditors.
- Assist in preparing transfer pricing documentation on intra group transaction.
- Initiate and coordinate improvements of the tax compliance processes within the group.
Minimum of 3 years working experience gained in the compliance department of a tax advisory or law firm or in the tax department of a multinational.
- A Business Administration and Economics degree (HEAO) with a specialization in tax.
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language (written and spoken).
- flexible, enthusiastic and accurate and has good numerical and analytical skills.
- good communicator and able to work well in a team.
- Knowledge of other languages (German, French or other European languages) is considered a plus.
- Experience with SAP is considered a plus.
Please be aware that this vacancy has recently been filled. For similar positions, please contact Tewes Financial Recruitment +31(0)20 6794119. We are happy to help you.