Entity Controller - vervuld
The Company manufactures and markets a portfolio of internationally recognized brands, which are sold in over 120 countries, including 3 of the top 5 worldwide brands in the industry, generating sales in excess of USD 11 billion. The Company is currently recruiting a high-potential Controller, with a mix of responsibilities in controlling, accounting, treasury and tax, to strengthen the finance team in the Netherlands. The Controller will report directly to the Dutch CFO and will manage one direct report. The position is highly visible in the organization, with exposure to senior management in HQ. The position is a stepping stone to more senior Finance roles in the Netherlands, HQ or in one of our other operating markets and factories.
The Company supports talent development through training programs, geared at aligning the employee’s career aspirations and skills with the Company’s strategy and needs. The Company culture can be defined as international, challenging, dynamic and informal.
Responsibilities for several Dutch entities:
- Coordinate the financial planning and analysis for several Dutch holding entities
- Coordinate all operational transactions for all Dutch holding entities
- Present monthly balance sheet and P&L reviews to the Entity CFO and other Group functions
- Enhance the decision making processes and transparency of treasury transactions and provide recommendations to management to reduce financial risks and exposures
- Review/prepare the quarterly reporting packs for consolidation purposes as well as the quarterly tax packs and CFO briefs
- Review/prepare the statutory accounts for all Dutch entities
- Provide support to the tax manager to prepare the income tax return of the Dutch fiscal unity
- Pro-actively identify opportunities to improve internal processes and assume full accountability for delivering results
- Coordinate internal and external audits
- Manage ad hoc projects initiated by the Entity CFO or Geneva headquarters
- You have one direct report, the Finance Associate, who will be your right hand and will be assisting you in all activities above. Your people management skills are a key asset to train and further develop the skills and competencies of the Finance Associate.
- RA/ACCA or CPA education (with knowledge of US GAAP and/or IFRS)
- Level (Assistant) Manager in an audit firm (preferably Big Four) or in a multinational environment
- Ambitious and driven
- Strong multi-tasking skills, analytical ability and initiative are a must
- ”Hands-on” and pro-active mentality
- Eye for detail, but also helicopter view
- Able to communicate effectively at various levels across the organization
- Excellent people management skills
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
Please be aware that this vacancy has recently been filled. For similar positions, please contact Tewes Financial Recruitment +31(0)20 6794119. We are happy to help you.