One of our international clients has a Holding for the EMEA region in Amsterdam for which we are searching for a Finance Manager, reporting to the CFO, with an accountancy background or specific complex accounting experience. Are you a Senior Manager with the ambition to make a step into the business? Or are you a Group/Concern/Entity Controller with specific interest and experience in complex accounting issues, then we are very interested to get in contact with you for this position
- Driving the month-end close processes for the international reporting offices
- Statutory reporting Luxco
- Planning and forecasting Luxco
- Process improvement/enterprising
- Dutch statutory and IFRS reporting
- Treasury, forecasting, planning, reporting and analyses
- Accountancy background preferably big4
- Experience in complex accounting / reporting as Concern/Group Controller
- 8-12 yrs of experience
We have an extented version of the job description for people who are interested in the vacancy and fit the profile.
Please be aware that this vacancy has recently been filled. For similar positions, please contact Tewes Financial Recruitment +31(0)20 6794119. We are happy to help you.