One of our international clients is looking for a Finance Manager. An exciting opportunity to join in a divers, project driven, finance position. The vacancy has newly been positioned with a focus on broad finance activities and a diverse range of proces optimalization projects.
The Finance Manager manages the accounting, controlling, reporting, business analyses and several projects related to processes for multiple entities. As a business partner for the department heads you wil contribute and give input on targets, budgets/forecasts and analyses. Next to these tasks the Finance Manager will act as Project Manager on several upcoming projects related to process optimalisation.
For this role we are looking for candidates who are able to proactively manage the international relationships with the departments heads, set up new processes, manage a team of financials, work closely with non-financials and work with tight deadlines. Interesting position within an international company where you can add value, develop a team and be part of many international projects. Occasionnaly some international travel can be required.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Manage accounting, controlling and reporting with your team
- Accountable to prepare the statutory financial statements of 10+ group companies, including the coordination of internal & external audits
- Advise & provide department heads with financial business analyses related to costs
- Drive financial performance improvements throught proces optimalisation
- Create an inspiring atmospere for teammembers where there is also room for training and development
- Coordinate the budget/forecast proces for the multiple entities and departments
- Manages & prepares planning & control, monthly analyses and commentary
- Maintains, improves and inititiates the internal control enviroment
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in finance
- Experience as Controller/Accountant/Finance Manager
- Fluent in English and preferable knowledge of Dutch
- Proactive, procesdriven, teamplayer, good communication skills, people person, precise
Please be aware that this vacancy has recently been filled. For similar positions, please contact Tewes Financial Recruitment +31(0)20 6794119. We are happy to help you.