Global Financial Analyst
The current EMEA Finance team is active in the area of business development, strategic and operational planning, accounting and reporting, internal controls, treasury, tax and production/supply chain finance. The team supports commercial operations in more than 20 countries as well as 5 production sites in Europe.
The ideal candidate has the drive and ambition to strengthen our Production and Supply Chain Finance organization. Essential is a combination of business thinking, analytical skills and the hands-on mentality to get things done.
The Global Supply Chain Center (GSCC) is involved in all supply chain activities in EMEA and the Finance Department consist of 5 fte’s. The Financial Analyst will report directly to the Finance Director.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Support the European Production and Supply Chain team;
- Perform detailed and high-level financial analysis on a variety of projects;
- Develop and interpret key performance indicators and identify performance improvement areas;
- Measure actual performance compared to targets and report to relevant stakeholders;
- Prepare ad hoc reports to support management decision making;
- Participate in the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasts;
- Conduct Production Costing reviews, identify and implement cost savings;
- Assist the EMEA consolidation team on the period-end closing;
- Continuously improve processes and systems;
- Inventory process optimalization.
Profile of suitable candidate:
- Bachelor or University degree in Economics or Finance;
- 3-5 years experience in controlling , preferably in a international supply chain organization;
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills;
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus;
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- Likes to work in a dynamic and international environment;
- Able to recommend and implement process improvements;
- Able to set right priorities and handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
Please be aware that this vacancy has recently been filled. For similar positions, please contact Tewes Financial Recruitment +31(0)20 6794119. We are happy to help you.