Global Head of FP&A
|Experience||min 7+ yrs|
International company is looking for an global Head of FP&A.
- To financially evaluate strategy and to support management and the board in making strategic decisions which have a sound financial basis.
- To develop, implement and manage all areas of financial planning and analysis, particularly the planning (including budgeting), forecasting and results cycle.
- To control and develop financial management globally including decision making support and establishment and maintenance of fees and the fee structures
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- University and completed professional finance qualification
- 3 Years + in an international role
- 5 Years + in the leadership of an operational / commercial accounting function
- 3 substantial roles post qualification, showing upward progression
- Developed and enhanced planning and analysis procedures within a global environment, including reporting, budgeting, modelling, KPI’s
- Accustomed to working with Oracle or similar accounting platform
- Highly analytical, with demonstrable knowledge and aptitude in applying advanced analytical tools
- Ability to lead decision making with external internal customers (Directors and Managers)
- Excellent communication, partnership and teambuilding skills
- International mindset
- Experienced people manager with demonstrable leadership qualities
Please be aware that this vacancy has recently been filled. For similar positions, please contact Tewes Financial Recruitment +31(0)20 6794119. We are happy to help you.