Global Senior Internal Auditor
For the global and dynamic Internal Audit team of FUGRO, based in Leidschendam – The Netherlands, we are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Senior Internal Audit Professional.
In this role you have the opportunity to enjoy travelling (15-20%) together with a colleague and perform work in multiple locations worldwide. You are an enthusiastic person with a natural ability to establish and maintain relationships all over the world by showing cultural sensitivity. You demonstrate unquestionable integrity and professionalism and also value the fun factor in work!
- Manage and participate in (international) audit engagements, e.g. on business processes, organisations, projects, IT applications & processes and reporting processes;
- Coordinate and conduct the work in the office and on international assignments, where teamwork is considered key;
- Act as a sparring partner for local, regional and corporate management;
- Suggest follow up activities for identified observations and present areas for improvements to bring processes within Fugro to a higher level;
- Ensure a high level of quality with focus on efficiency and effectiveness of internal processes;
- Further develop your professional competencies, your personal network to get to know the full extent of the company and to prepare yourself for future career opportunities.
What you bring along
- Master degree in Accounting, Economics or Business Administration;
- Qualification like: RA/ACCA/CA/CIA
- 5+ years of relevant working experience;
- Strong written and communication and language skills in English;
- Availability to travel for business.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please contact Mark Tewes via phonenumber 020 - 679 4119. You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org