Global Treasury Analyst
In this role you will assist the Global Tax and Treasurer and you will be responsible for all key Treasury areas, including:
- liquidity management
- cash and working capital management,
- optimization of Treasury Management System (TMS),
- foreign exchange risk management,
- treasury accounting,
- trade financing,
- bank administration and rationalization,
- general and credit insurance matters,
- Intercompany transactions.
Your key focus will be on accurate and timely submission of cash flow reports to help manage cash and liquidity planning. Ensuring best use of Treasury Management System (TMS) to reduce finance cost and improve efficiency of Group’s cash management. Ensure compliance to the Treasury delegation of authority (DOA), globally, by coordinating and working with the local team.
What would be your key responsibilities?
- Overseeing and maintaining bank relationships in Netherlands, annual reviews, manage the opening, closing and maintenance activities of bank accounts and signature levels, administration of banking portals/users, compliance to internal treasury policy
- Identify redundant accounts and opportunities for automation and consolidation, drive and coordinate actions to minimize the cash held on local banks, rationalizing the existing bank accounts and bank relationship structure
- Reduce bank fees by continuous review of banking products and take necessary actions.
- Coordinate the cash pool/repatriation initiatives globally, liaising with the stakeholders
- Responsible for optimization of Treasury Management System (TMS), ensure connections with ERP to reduce manual efforts in preparation of short-term cash flow forecast
- Subject matter expert for TMS system and provide training to the local team, where needed. Working with Kyriba team to resolve TMS issues and continuation/discontinuation of modules, as needed.
- Implement and optimize transition from notional cash pool system to physical cash pooling, In-house banking set up and intercompany loan pricing policy.
- Consolidate, compile and analyze cash flow requirements, globally. This includes working with group finance team to prepare cash flow forecast for medium and long term using forecasts like budget, SBP etc.
- Analyze future borrowing needs and other requirements to optimize borrowing availability and cost
- Assist in preparation, consolidation, and analysis of routine monthly balance sheet exposures. Coordinate with local controllers to analyze monthly FX results and present to Global Tax and Treasurer and other stakeholders.
- Assist in optimization of the Balance sheet hedging program.
- Monitor, analyze, and report on key balance sheet account positions including cash levels and inter-company balances; support the analysis and execution of approved intercompany movements and netting activities and other treasury related reports
- Provide strategic reporting and analysis to Global Tax and Treasurer and support global Treasury initiatives
- Review and approval of supplier’ banking details changes globally and maintain related data, reports and KPIs
What are we looking for?
- Treasury experience with mid to large, multi-national corporate environment
- Bachelor or master’s degree in finance or Accounting; MBA preferred
- Other certification (CPA, ACT, CTP) is a plus
- A conscientious, thorough, precise and accurate person
- A thoughtful, persevering, self-disciplined approach to achieving accurate, detailed work
Please be aware that this vacancy has recently been filled. For similar positions, please contact Tewes Financial Recruitment +31(0)20 6794119. We are happy to help you.