One of our international clients is looking for a Group Controller. Ideal position for a qualified Accountant (RA/ACCA) with preferably some yrs experience as a Controller. This fast paced and dynamic environment requires a flexible, proactive and driven mentality. The Group Controller will work in a team and report to the Manager Control. He/she will operate on the areas of accounting, controlling and analyses. Each day working for this company will be different. There are many projects like ERP, M&A, Controle Framework etc. but there are also responsibilities which needs your daily attention:
Some of the responsibilities:
- Coordination of monthly, quarterly and year end close
- Reports on and comments upon movements in actual vs. budget, significant shifts in monthly P&L trends and Balance Sheet movements.
- Provide informative monthly reports and commentary to senior management and group
- Sparring partner for management
- Pro-actively identify opportunities to improve internal processes and assume full accountability for delivering results
- Take part in international projects
- Master Business Administration/Economics
- Preferable ACCA, RA, CPA, CA, ACA
- 7 to 10 years of experience
- Ability to work independently and be a strong team player
- Have an analytical and structured working method
Please be aware that this vacancy has recently been filled. For similar positions, please contact Tewes Financial Recruitment +31(0)20 6794119. We are happy to help you.