Head of FP&A Europa
Our international client is looking for a Head of Financial Planning & Analyses Europe. This position is reporting directly into the CFO.
- Master degree in a Business Economics or Finance orientated study, preferably with a post qualification (RA/CPA or RC/CMA).
- 10+ years of financial experience in an international, commercial organization
- 5+ years team management experience
- Fluency written and verbal in English and another European language
- Corporate and subsidiary experience is a strong plus
- Experience in business analysis, contract negotiations, support of sales productivity, commission modeling, channel strategy, and consulting utilization are highly desired
Competences & characteristics
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be able to calmly and clearly communicate and influence effectively throughout the businesses
- Excellent people management skills
- Well-developed business understanding and strong business focus.
- Proactive and self-starter approach.
- Ability to have good grasp of the detail whilst understanding the ‘big picture’, and to manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously
- Accurate, able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Ability to be a hands-on deliverer or a motivating manager/coach
- Entrepreneurial spirit
Due to confidentially we will not (yet) post a job description.
Please be aware that this vacancy has recently been filled. For similar positions, please contact Tewes Financial Recruitment +31(0)20 6794119. We are happy to help you.