Working for an expanding internal audit department, you will assist in the development of the audit process, focussing on adding real value by striving to constantly recommend improvements to company-wide processes and procedures.
A high profile role providing a great overview of the business together with exposure to senior management and excellent career progression opportunities.
- Qualified accountant RA/ACCA/CPA or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise and influence effectively at all levels
- Commercial awareness and a logical approach to enable you to reach a balanced view, recommend practical improvements, and promote best practice
- Highly motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Desire to travel throughout Europe as well as North & South America - 75% Travel.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to the Group Internal Auditor, you will assist in the development of the department’s audit plans and processes.
- Undertaking audits of both financial and operational risks
- Preparing for and participating in senior management meetings
- Performing reviews to fulfill management requests
- Communicating findings and practical recommendations both verbally and in written form with management to reduce risk and add value
- Ad hoc projects, secondments and accounting as required
A strong, vibrant and ambitious business, Total Produce is Europe's largest and most accomplished fresh produce provider. Created by the de-merger of Fyffes plc, Total Produce sources, imports, packages, distributes and markets the complete fresh produce basket to the wholesale and retail trade.
A responsible corporate citizen, adhering to best practice in all that we do, our produce portfolio extends to over 120 different lines of both fruit and vegetables, from the more familiar to the truly exotic. It is one delivered via an unrivalled pan - European infrastructure encompassing 149 depots strategically positioned across the world operating in some 26 countries.
Please be aware that this vacancy has recently been filled. For similar positions, please contact Tewes Financial Recruitment +31(0)20 6794119. We are happy to help you.