For our global and dynamic Internal Audit team, we are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Senior Internal Audit Professional.
In this role you have the opportunity to enjoy travelling (15-20%) together with a colleague and perform work in multiple locations worldwide. You are an enthusiastic person with a natural ability to establish and maintain relationships all over the world by showing cultural sensitivity. You demonstrate unquestionable integrity and professionalism and also value the fun factor in work!
Some tasks & responsibilities:
- To manage and participate in (international) audit engagements, e.g. on business processes, organisations, projects and reporting processes;
- Coordinate and conduct the work in the office and on international assignments, where teamwork is considered key;
- Act as a sparring partner for local, regional and corporate management;
- Suggest follow up activities for identified observations and present areas for improvements to bring processes to a higher level;
- Ensure a high level of quality with focus on efficiency and effectiveness of internal processes;
- Further develop your professional competencies, your personal network to get to know the full extent of the company and to prepare yourself for future career opportunities.
- Master degree in (preferably) Accounting, Economics or Business Administration;
- 5+ years of relevant working experience;
- Sound understanding of Internal Audit standards and you are in the possession of, or you are willing to obtain CIA;
- Strong written and communication and language skills in English;
- The availability to travel for business.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please contact Mark Tewes via phonenumber 020 - 679 4119. You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org