Internal Audit-succesfully filled
The Group Audit department characterizes itself through an open and informal atmosphere with a focus on in-house knowledge. Both within the department and to its internal customers relation management plays an important role. Within Group Audit, the goal is to continuously maintain a high level of service quality and where possible to further optimize this service quality.
- The auditor has knowledge and experience in auditing. GAD performs audits on financial and operational processes as well as on aspects of management control. The audit approach is risk based and aligned to regularly requirements as well as to added-value to the business. The candidate will be internally trained on all companies specific areas to be well prepared to participate in audits in group companies and group service organisations.
- The candidate along with other audit colleagues will provide an innovative, qualitative manner and contribute to improving working methods. In that framework the candidate will be involved in internal projects, in order to raise the audit quality and the impact of the group.
- Given the international character of this position all auditors will spend up to 40% of their time abroad. The candidate has to be able to build contacts within the organisation at all kinds of levels.
Summarising, this position it is a perfect opportunity for a candidate who after working for a big 4 is ready for a new experience with a much wider audit scope, in an international environment. The candidate is eager to join a successful and innovative team. Organisational capacity, a critically building attitude, social and communicative skills are needed besides technical audit knowledge.
Training and experience profile of the “ideal candidate”:
Business management training on university level (or something similar like a business school), furthermore the suitable candidate is studying for a post-master in auditing combined with audit experience at one of the large international audit firms (3 – 4 years).
- Good analytical capacities;
- Operational and structured work treatment;
- Good communicative and social skills;
- Curiously and inquisitive;
- Team player;
- Internationally oriented and prepared to travel 40% per year.
The candidate must be fluent in Dutch and English in both speaking and writing.
Please be aware that this vacancy has recently been filled. For similar positions, please contact Tewes Financial Recruitment +31(0)20 6794119. We are happy to help you.