Internal IT Auditor
One of our listed clients is looking for an Internal IT Auditor for their worldwide organisation. Being part of a young, and international team, performing IT Audits around the globe. Interesting opportunity for candidates working for a big 4 firm.
The Role: Key areas
The IT Auditor will be internally trained to perform IT audits in group companies and the IT group service organisation. Next to this role the team member will contribute actively to the preparation, implementation and finalising of so called “integrated audits” or “tailor-made” audits at the subsidiaries. You will always be part of a team, where the team is headed by an experienced audit manager. Group Audit strives for ongoing optimising of the service offered.
- Bachelor’s degree in technology, computer science or a related field
- RE / CISA / CIA and/or CISSP desirable
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English and Dutch
- Ability to communicate in German and / or French an advantage
- Minimum of two years progressive IT Audit experience in a recognized IT consulting or public accounting firm, or equivalent experience as an IT auditor within private or public sector
- Strong knowledge of IT audit methodologies, tools and techniques
Please be aware that this vacancy has recently been filled. For similar positions, please contact Tewes Financial Recruitment +31(0)20 6794119. We are happy to help you.