Internal Audit (IA) conducts audits on behalf of the Audit Committee, the Corporate Executive Board and the Continental Europe management team. The objective of these audits is to provide assurance that business objectives will be met and that risks are managed effectively. In principle, all business activities are in our scope, making this is an excellent opportunity to broaden your business knowledge and to get exposure to senior management across all departments.
- Lead and execute (process) audits, based on COSO framework (i.e. strategic, operational, financial)
- Identify the most important risks for the applicable area
- Prepare reports based upon audit results
- Create proper audit files according to IIA standards
- Motivate the audit team, maintain a positive spirit within the team
- Effectively communicate audit findings to management with a purpose to change existing processes to meet current and future requirements
- Be involved in continuous risk assessments and the audit plan
- Maintain a good long term relation with management.
- 5 years professional work experience with IT Auditing
- University education, strong analytical skills
- Belonging to the top 10% talent amongst peer group
- Good communication skills, good at establishing and maintaining relationships
- Straight back, strong personality, able to handle push back
- Independent, self-supporting, quick start-up time
- Team player, able to lead and work in small teams
- Quality driven; able to think out of the box, bringing new perspectives
- Affiliation with retail business
- Fluent in Dutch and strong command of English; excellent writing skills
- Understanding of Internal Auditing, COSO, Risk Management, Cobit, SAS 70 etc.
- Able to perform risk analyses at various levels (process, program, project, entity)
Please be aware that this vacancy has recently been filled. For similar positions, please contact Tewes Financial Recruitment +31(0)20 6794119. We are happy to help you.