|Experience||minimum of 5 yrs|
For one of our Industrial clients in area of The Hague is looking for a Manager Control. Position is focussed on reporting, controlling, projects and pricing.
- Detailed analysis and review of revenue and expenditure flows within corporate systems to ensure accurate reporting of financial results. Financial data needs to be extracted from a number of different sources and systems.
- Preparation of Monthly Performance Management Reports and organisation of Monthly review meetings
- Liaison with departments providing support services in order to resolve queries and/or inconsistencies in data and/or financial results.
- Prepare annual 5 Year Plan, Budget and Operating Plan and associated commentaries. This requires the active challenging of financial assumptions to ensure production of realistic annual 5 Year Plans, Budgets and Operating Plans.
- Analyze actual results versus budget in order to actively involve, inform and follow-up with Management and relevant departments in order to enable them to carry out suitable actions to achieve pre-set results
- Development and Preparation of Ad Hoc Financial & Management Reports
- Actively involved in Month-end & Year-end closing. Provide assistance in relation thereto (e.g. advice on accruals) to departments providing support services; e,g. Financial Accounting, Financial Management etc.
- Prepare, analyze and distribute Monthly Balanced Score Card, containing financial & non-financial data.
- Review and analyze Pricing to ensure competitive pricing in the market
- Develop pricing options to meet competitive opportunities and provide input for profitability projections, analysis and Pricing strategy
- Ensure compliance with all corporate policies and procedures relating to Pricing
- Ensure compliance with all EU and/or national legislation pertaining to competition law
- Perform other duties as assigned, including ad-hoc analysis on methods to optimize margin and volume through pricing strategies
- Development and implementation of policies and procedures to ensure sound financial control over the business; particularly in relation to operations within new markets, Delegated Authorities & Cost Centre Management
- Provide assistance to departments in the accounting of specific transactions and management of Inter Company allocations
- Monitor and manage the Finance Departmental expense and capital budget and expenditure and to ensure adherence to corporate procedures.
- Management of capital programme and expenditure and register of Fixed Assets & Analysis of Actual vs. Planned Performance
- Coordinate & follow up on all related Internal audit action points and provide monthly status reporting
- External Audit
- Provide assistance and information on request of External Auditors related to the business
- 5-7 years experience in Finance with good commercial exposure;
- Experience in financial analysis, reporting & control
- University degree in Business Administration or Economics
- Formal Accountancy Training or Qualification
Please be aware that this vacancy has recently been filled. For similar positions, please contact Tewes Financial Recruitment +31(0)20 6794119. We are happy to help you.