Manager Internal Audit-on hold
|Experience||5 yrs - 10 yrs|
|Salary||65-80K + bonus|
With over 3,200 employees, revenue of more than $ 1,2 billion in 2012, active in 3 business segments, present in 15 countries worldwide and listed at the NYSE Euronext since 2007, AMG Advanced Metallurgical Group N.V. is a leading global specialty metals company. The Company culture can be defined as international, challenging, dynamic and informal.
The Internal Audit department consists of the Director Internal Audit. Given the size of the company, the need has arisen for a Manager Internal Audit to assist the current Director when executing internal audits, mostly focused on business (operational, financial, IT and HSE) aspects. Around 30% of the time will be spend on international assignments in Europe, United States and Asia.
The Internal Audit team performs financial and operational audits worldwide, assuring that risk management, policies, procedures, internal controls and management information systems are of high quality and in compliance with Corporate Management Standards
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Prepare, plan and execute internal audits (financial, operational, compliance and risk) assigned under the annual audit plan
- Write internal audit reports including recommendations to resolve audit findings
- Conduct follow up reviews on the status of audit recommendations
- Contribute to the annual audit planning process
- Provide ad hoc advice to management in respect of internal control
- Contribute to the further development of the Internal Audit department
- Liaise with external auditors as required
- Liaise with people of all levels and culture backgrounds throughout the businesses
- Bachelor in business economics or related sciences
- Recently graduated / or almost graduated as RA/RO or CIA;
- Minimum of 5 to 8 years of relevant experience in auditing, preferably gained within an accounting firm or internal audit department
- ”Hands-on” and pro-active mentality
- Able to communicate effectively at various levels across the organization
- Fluent in English, spoken and written and one other European language (preferably German)
The recruitment and selection process for this position has been outsourced to Tewes Financial Recruitment. Agency calls are not appreciated.
Please be aware that this vacancy has recently been filled. For similar positions, please contact Tewes Financial Recruitment +31(0)20 6794119. We are happy to help you.