One of our international clients is looking for a Senior Controller in area of Leiden. An exciting opportunity to join in a divers, project driven, finance position. The vacancy has newly been positioned with a focus on FP&A activities and a diverse range of proces optimalisation projects.
The Senior Controller manages the accounting, controlling, reporting, tax and legal processes. Acts as a business partner for the department heads and gives input on targets, budgets and analyses. Next to these tasks the Senior Controller will act as Project Manager on several upcoming projects related to process optimalisation.
For this role we are looking for candidates who are able to proactively manage the international relationships with the departments heads, set up new processes, manage a team of financials, work closely with non-financials and work with tight deadlines. Interesting position within an international company where you can add value, develop a team and be part of many international projects.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Manage accounting, controlling, reporting and analyses
- HR responsibility for 1.5 FTE
- Accountable to prepare/coordinate the statutory financial statements of 10+ group companies, including the coordination of internal & external audits
- Advises & provides department heads with financial business analyses related to costs
- Drives financial performance improvements throught proces optimalisation
- Creates an inspiring atmospere for teammembers where there is also room for training and development
- Coordinates the budget/forecast proces
- Manages & prepares planning & control, monthly analyses and commentary
- Initiates, maintains and improves the internal control environment
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in finance
- 5-10 years of experience as Controller/Accountant/Finance Manager
- Fluent in English and preferable knowledge of Dutch
- Proactive, procesdriven, teamplayer, good communication skills, people person, precise
Please be aware that this vacancy has recently been filled. For similar positions, please contact Tewes Financial Recruitment +31(0)20 6794119. We are happy to help you.