Senior Financial Analyst
|Branche||US Multi National|
Will participate in the preparation of the Global Europe Group’s internal and external financial information flow to our management and our parent company. The financial information provided to our parent company is used for their Form 10-Q and Form 10-K reporting. Responsible for the preparation of the Holding BV annual Dutch GAAP financial statements. Responsible for preparation of the US GAAP financial statements for the special purpose vehicles’ (”SPV”) (in relation to some of our debt financing structures). Liaise with external and internal auditors and our parent company. This is a highly demanding and reactive role requiring adherence to deadlines, high standards and attention to detail.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Financial information reporting for the preparation of the Form 10-K (annual financial statements);
- Financial information reporting for the preparation of their Form 10-Q’s (quarterly financial statements);
- Assist in the preparation of the cost comparison file (OPEX and SG&A analysis) on a quarterly basis;
- Prepare Divisional Monthly Review (‘DMR’) meeting materials;
- Monthly country B/S, Cash Flow and P&L reviews;
- Assist in Europe consolidation (incl. I/C process);
- Preparation of Holding BV annual Dutch GAAP financial statements;
- Preparation of the US GAAP financial statements for the special purpose vehicles’ (”SPV”) (in relation to some of our debt financing structures);
- Attend Hyperion Financial Management (‘HFM’) weekly steering committee, and
- Assist in due diligence projects and offering memorandums from a financing perspective.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Master degree in business, finance or accounting;
- At least 5 years of relevant experience;
- Knowledge of Dutch GAAP and/or USGAAP;
- Able to perform complicated financial analysis (country reviews and due diligence) and solve complex financial issues
Please be aware that this vacancy has recently been filled. For similar positions, please contact Tewes Financial Recruitment +31(0)20 6794119. We are happy to help you.