Senior Internal Auditor
Department/ BU Description:
The position of Senior Internal Auditor is part of the worldwide Internal Audit Department. He/she will report to the Internal Audit Manager. In The Netherlands, the department consists of 3 team members.
Perform assigned internal audit reviews and investigations as audit team member or as audit team lead. The audits can be performed in all worldwide facilities.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Properly plan and perform financial and operational audits in commercial, manufacturing, distribution, research and administrative environments which appropriately address company risks including FCPA and other compliance related exposures;
- Prepare written reports to senior management which accurately summarize audit results and include concisely worded findings, risk assessments and management action plans. Assist management in developing action plans to improve internal controls;
- Plan, supervise, review and monitor performance of (co-sourced) audit assignments to ensure objectives are achieved including reporting, action plan implementation and follow-up;
Profile of suitable candidate:
- Bachelor or masters degree in accounting, finance or related field, in a CPA, CIA, or other similar professional designation or the candidate should be in the final stage of acquiring such a certification;
- Minimum 5 years experience in auditing and including at least 1 year supervisory experience preferably gained in a big-4 or multinational organization;
- Detailed understanding of financial control systems and processes;
- Fluent in written and spoken Dutch, English and one other language;
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office and preferably with data analysis tools;
- Willing to travel, up to 40%;
- Ambition and ability to grow towards another role within the organization;
- Membership and activity in appropriate professional associations/societies is also required to remain current with developments in the fields of auditing, accounting and information systems;
Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, strong project management and process integration skills, strong analytical and research skills, leadership skills, prioritization skills team player, highly motivated, energetic, integrity, intellectual competence, flexibility, customer focus;
Please be aware that this vacancy has recently been filled. For similar positions, please contact Tewes Financial Recruitment +31(0)20 6794119. We are happy to help you.