Senior Internal Auditor
International company is looking for RA/ACCA qualified candidates to expand their internal audit department in Amsterdam. Are you (almost) finished with your RA/ACCA qualification and working at one of the larger Accountancy firms, then this is a good accountancy exit opportunity.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
- Working as part of a team, carry out multi-scope audit reviews of operational and financial risk management and control at its worldwide subsidiaries
- Co-ordinate communication and activities with internal audit teams in other countries
- Devise practical solutions, and offer advice and guidance to issues that arise in the course of this work
- Carry out special project work as requested
- Use of audit software where necessary to assist these review (training is provided)
- Compile oral and written reports and recommendations on issues arising during audit work
- Co-ordinate the reporting of issues arising, and receipt and adequacy of the responses of management
- Liaise with Senior Group and Operating Company Management on issues and solutions
Promotion of Best Practices:
- Identify the needs and best methods to improve risk management and internal control across the Group
- Training & Development
- Individual Development Plan
- Experiential Learning
- Obtained your executive masters degree as Qualified Accountant (RA / ACCA), practical part of the RA can be offered from out of the internal audit
- As you will be expected to drive at various locations throughout the world, a full clean driver’s licence is essential.
- Fluency in English is a must. Desirable is proviciency in French, Dutch or German language
Experience & skills:
- (Almost) Qualified Accountant or equivalent (RA/ACCA/ACA)
- As you will be expected to drive at various locations throughout the world, a full clean driver’s licence is essential
- A good understanding of accounting principles and internal controls.
- Excellent financial and analytical skills.
- Strong written and IT skills.
- Professionalism and competency.
- Lots of initiative, commitment and objectivity.
- Teamplayer, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills to be able to build effective client relationships.
- Highly motivated and able to work pro-actively in ever-changing environment.
- Flexible with willingness to travel internationally as up to 40% of the time will be spent away in 2-week audits
- Ambitious with desire to progress and develop.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please contact Mark Tewes via phonenumber 020 - 679 4119. You can also send an email to email@example.com