Senior Internal Auditor
Are you working at the moment for an accountancy firm and willing to make the step to Internal Audit? Fugro is offering one of the nicest internal audit opportunities on the Dutch market.
For the global and dynamic Internal Audit team, based in Leidschendam – The Netherlands, we are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Senior Internal Audit Professional.
In this role you have the opportunity to enjoy travelling (15-20%) together with a colleague and perform work in multiple locations worldwide. You are an enthusiastic person with a natural ability to establish and maintain relationships all over the world by showing cultural sensitivity. You demonstrate unquestionable integrity and professionalism and also value the fun factor in work!
Some of the responsibilities
- Manage and participate in (international) audit engagements, e.g. on business processes, organisations, projects, IT applications & processes and reporting processes;
- Coordinate and conduct the work in the office and on international assignments, where teamwork is considered key;
- Act as a sparring partner for local, regional and corporate management;
- Suggest follow up activities for identified observations and present areas for improvements to bring processes within Fugro to a higher level;
- You ensure a high level of quality with focus on efficiency and effectiveness of internal processes;
- Further develop your professional competencies, your personal network to get to know the full extent of the company and to prepare yourself for future career opportunities.
- Master degree in Accounting, Economics or Business Administration;
- 5+ years of relevant working experience in a multinational context;
- You have a sound understanding of Internal Audit standards and you are in the possession of or you are willing to obtain CIA;
- Strong written and communication and language skills in English and Dutch;
- Availability to travel for business.
- A competitive salary;
- 29 holidays per year based on a full time employment (of which 4 are appointed by management) and the possibility to purchase 12 additional days;
- Extensive career & training opportunities both nationally and internationally;
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work from home in accordance with your manager and corporate policies;
- Commuting allowance;
- Modern pension scheme;
- Collective health insurance;
- Possibility to register with our corporate fitness plan;
- Coaching options through our EAP (Employee Assistance Program).
If you are interested in this vacancy, please contact Mark Tewes via phonenumber 020 - 679 4119. You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org