Senior IT Auditor
|Experience||min 3 yrs experience|
Internal Audit serves as an independent, global monitoring function, evaluating the adequacy and efficiency of the organisations worldwide systems of internal controls and processes, as well as its compliance with government-mandated financial reporting control frameworks. Additionally, Internal Audit supports the company with technical expertise regarding processes and internal controls during key projects such as system implementations.
The job of the Internal Audit Manager is to execute audit assignment tasks under the supervision of the Internal Audit Lead Manager, and to contribute to the continuous improvement of the activities of the Internal Audit department.
The candidate should be self-starting, proactive, perceptive and professional with a positive and enthusiastic attitude. They should be credible with management and able to communicate in a non-technical manner when required. They must have an ability to work as part of a team with a practical and pragmatic view of technology auditing and risk management. Experience of IT operational management (development, infrastructure, security) as well as IT auditing would be beneficial.
- Participate in the preparation of the Internal Audit assignment planning documentation which sets out the objectives and scope of the audit assignment
- Execute audit assignment tasks under the supervision and guidance of the Internal Audit Lead Manager, ensuring that they are completed within the allotted timeframe
- Draft audit findings and recommendations in clear and concise written English
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the activities of the Internal Audit department
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in internal or external IT audit, or in a relevant technology-related managerial role
- Strong knowledge of information technology and business computing
- Knowledge of accounting principles and standards and/or internal audit techniques and standards, and/or corporate governance and risk management
University degree in information technology, business computing, accounting, finance, business economics, plus a professional qualification such as RE, CIA, CISA, or CISM.
Competent user of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, Access). Strong knowledge of SAP (implementation, SAP authorization concept, SAP BASIS and Governance, Risk and Compliance). User level knowledge of TeamMate audit software as well as knowledge of data mining tools and techniques.
English (fluent in written and spoken form) is essential to this role.
Please be aware that this vacancy has recently been filled. For similar positions, please contact Tewes Financial Recruitment +31(0)20 6794119. We are happy to help you.