Senior IT Auditor
Working at one of the accountancy/consultancy companies in IT Audit? This can be your stepping stone towards a challenging internal IT Audit position. Adding value, working close with business and being part of several IT projects
As Senior IT Auditor you are responsible and accountable for planning, execution and reporting of audit activity as assigned and directed by the IT Audit Manager in accordance with internal standards, professional standards and guidelines of the IIA. In this role you ensure that the established Audit Methodology is consistently followed on all audit projects. You also ensure that the audit reports include problem resolution and process improvement suggestions in addition to audit findings.
Internal Audit forms the Third Line of Defense within the internal control structure and provides its opinions and advice to Boards, Audit Committees, executive leaders and senior management, both at Group level and for individual businesses. The position exists to ensure that Group Internal Audit is capable of fulfilling its responsibility to provide Audit Assurance over IT related topics for Corporate Center.
As a Senior IT Auditor you are customer focused, have good organization skills as well as excellent time management and interpersonal skills. Moreover, you have the following qualifications:
- A bachelor/academic degree in auditing, accounting or IT as well as professional qualifications such as RE/CISA;
- Minimum of 2 - 6 years’ IT audit experience;
- Strong knowledge of IT standards (e.g. ISO 27001, PCI-DSS), frameworks (e.g. COBIT, ITIL), technical systems and emerging technology;
- Proven skills in leading and delivering audit assignments;
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please contact Mark Tewes via phonenumber 020 - 679 4119. You can also send an email to email@example.com