Senior Manager IT Internal Auditor
|Experience||RE, CISA, CISSP|
A manufacturing company is having a vacancy for a qualified IT Auditor. The level of experience is Manager/Senior Manager from a BIG4 accountancy firm or an experienced Senior Internal IT Auditor.
Purpose of the job:
In the role as Senior Internal IT Auditor you will add value to and improve the organisation’s operations by bringing a systematic disciplined approach to evaluate the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes within the many diverse areas of the organisation.
Reporting to a Head of IT Audit, responsibilities include undertaking IT audits and performing Internal Audit Data Analytics activities across Europe. You will also have the opportunity to interact with senior management, review company strategy and undertake investigations across a wide range of IT subject matter. This position provides excellent experience for applicants wishing to broaden their knowledge and experience of the organisation. Frequent UK and European travel is an integral part of this position, therefore it is essential that you are willing and able to travel 25% of your time.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent and a recognised information technology, audit or security qualification (e.g. RE, CISA or CISSP) and/or a relevant business qualification.
- You have detailed knowledge and previous experience of audit methods and the principles of internal control, in particular the audit of large-scale information systems.
- You must have a broad and strong knowledge of the key IT Infrastructure components (e.g. Network devices, Unix, Windows, MES, Process Controls, BYOD, Cloud).
- A current full driving licence is essential.
- Frequent UK and European travel is an integral part of this position, therefore it is essential that you are willing and able to travel.
- Due to the international character of the role, you have written and effective communication skills in both Dutch and English.
- Able to verbally communicate complex, ideas and concepts.
Please be aware that this vacancy has recently been filled. For similar positions, please contact Tewes Financial Recruitment +31(0)20 6794119. We are happy to help you.