Treasury Operations Analyst
|Experience||Master degree in Finance|
One of the worlds most well-known brandname is looking for a Treasury Operations Analyst in Amsterdam. The company offers an interesting role with lots of international contacts. After 2/3 years options will arise to make a step to a more senior role OR make a move to other departments/countries.
- As a Treasury Operations Analyst you will hold the cash management and FX exposure reporting knowledge. You will understand the business specifics of the countries verifiy that all cash management related activities are properly and timely followed. As a TOA you will be responsible for the cash management activities of the countries mainly in terms of cash flow forecasting and daily cash position setting.
- As a Treasury Operations Analyst you also hold the knowledge of the FX exposures of all the countries under your responsibility. You will develop a sufficient level of understanding of all the business specifics of the countries in terms of supply chain and procurement processes, business planning processes and accounting. You will perform the end to end process of capturing all Foreign Currency exposures.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage cash flow forecasting of all the countries under your responsibility
- Manage FX exposure reporting
- Manage the end to end process of capturing FX esposures in all the related SAP systems (supply chain, procurement, business planning, BW reporting, ERP) for both cash flow and balance sheet exposures.
- Review and suggest changes to credit lines/funding
- Be a project member of bank tenders and coordinator of cash management related actions as a result of the tender
- Participate in sweeps set up and testing
- Review daily funding needs and request bank transfers
- Prepare cash flow forecasting timely and accurately
ARE THESE YOUR SECRET INGREDIENTS:
- University education is in Finance
- Strong English language skills
- Business knowledge of SAP systems for business planning and/or supply chain
- High attention to detail and great accuracy
- Business knowledge on treasury front office
- Experience in hedge accounting
Please be aware that this vacancy has recently been filled. For similar positions, please contact Tewes Financial Recruitment +31(0)20 6794119. We are happy to help you.