|Ervaring||min. 3 jaar|
What You Will Be Doing:
The Assistant Controller will oversee the Accounting department, in conjunction with the Controller, and maintain accounting standards within established policies and procedures.
- Maintain reconciliations on all balance sheet accounts and review with Controller on a monthly basis.
- Assist Controller and Department Heads with all operational budgets and forecasts. Process monthly journal entries as required.
- Oversee preparation of accurate and timely monthly financial statements by attending and administering monthly department P&L reviews along with Controller.
- Help to ensure all financial statements are produced in a timely and efficient manner.
- Develop and maintain internal controls in all departments.
- Maintain all contracts, leases and other legal and financial records.
- Implement and support property operating policies and procedures.
- Operate in compliance with all government laws and regulations.
- Coordinate all internal and external financial audits with the assistance of the Controller.
- Ensure that all accounting staff is compliant with their job duties and annual review goals.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- College degree in Accounting or Finance (preferred).
- Three years’ experience in Hospitality Accounting.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, be calm and out going.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
Let op deze vacature is recent vervuld. Voor soortgelijke posities kunt u contact opnemen met Tewes Financial Recruitment +31(0)20 6794119. Wij helpen je graag verder.