|Locatie||Alphen aan de Rijn|
|Ervaring||Master degree in Finance|
|Salaris||€40-45K+1 month bonus|
The Assistant Controller is responsible for ensuring that transactions have been properly accounted for and accurately reflect the company’s accounting process. This position is responsible for the preparation of relevant accounting statements and analysis reports, and in accordance with national laws and regulations, auditing standards and accounting theory, compiling audit work papers.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contribute to realizing efficiencies in the finance processes
- Identify opportunities for automation, and support in realizing them
- Prepare journal entries, recurring and allocation journal entries, and gather adequate supporting documentation;
- Support month- end, quarter-end and year-end closing;
- Assist in monthly balance sheet reconciliations;
- Deliver monthly expense variance analysis, and act as business partner for certain departments;
- Reconcile inter-company transactions;
- Ensure accuracy of financial information in accordance with GAAP (IFRS) and compliance to internal policies;
- Update and maintain financial reports on a regularly basis;
- Follow the group monthly reporting timelines and monthly closing;
- Prepare internal financial statements and domestic reports and accurately report to senior management;
- Report data input to group financial system on a regularly basis;
- Support in the preparation of quarterly forecast and annual budget set;
- Provide various statements and relevant auditing data for the accounting firm's audit work;
- Responsible for the electronic filing of company financial data;
- Responsible for statistics, summarization and delivery of various financial indicators of the company to meet the internal and external financial information needs of the company.
- Educational Level: Master Level
- Professional Experience: 2-4 years of relevant experience
Let op deze vacature is recent vervuld. Voor soortgelijke posities kunt u contact opnemen met Tewes Financial Recruitment +31(0)20 6794119. Wij helpen je graag verder.