Business Controller - Filled
Our client is one of the world’s most exciting international companies in the food industry. The business unit for which we’re recruiting for, operates in one of the fastest growing market segments. It’s currently a medium-sized business, but part of a large corporate. It has a high strategic importance, is rapidly expanding and you can grow alongside.
It’s a energetic entrepreneurial environment, hands on, with a flat organizational structure and operating quite independently. You see the importance and contribution of your work directly and truly contribute to the growth of the business.
The Business Controller provides the Financial Director and Management team with valuable reports and insight into the business to support operational and strategic decision making. You are responsible for preparing, developing and analyzing management accounting information and delivering high quality reports providing insights in key business drivers. You have affinity to create, review and improve business processes independently.
Similarly, you interpret results and identify trends proactively, highlight issues, and work in partnership with the business to plan appropriate actions. Considering the size of the business, generally you have a high involvement into various aspects of the business.
- Responsible for the European monthly financial reporting activities including P&L analysis, profitability analysis, country reporting and factory cost analysis
- Responsible for the financial planning, budget and forecasting. Contributes to the long-term plans
- Prepares and analysis monthly financial reporting package to management team within closing time table
- Supports with the further development of commercial controlling including trade spend analysis and control, marketing expenditures and effectiveness of the commercial activities
- Interprets data for the purpose of determining past financial performance and/or to identify risks & opportunities
- Ad-hoc financial analysis and calculations to support decision making in various areas like Sales, NPDs, Supply chain etc.
- Assist with the assessment of processes and systems and improvement initiatives to advance the transactional and financial reporting effectiveness, including strengthening the quality of our reporting and analysis
- Assist with the financial set-up once new markets are entered into
- Assists and helps with capex investment cases, new contracts, business cases, new product introductions
- Maintains close relationships with the commercial teams and grows into the business partnering role
- Bachelor or Msc in Business Administration
- minimum 4-5 years of relevant working experience
- Advanced Excel skills and experience with SAP is an asset
- Affinity with both business and finance. Healthy business acumen
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- Translates analysis and numbers into actions and right steering
- Shows initiative, social and good relationship builder with the business
- Willingness to travel within Europe
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Let op deze vacature is recent vervuld. Voor soortgelijke posities kunt u contact opnemen met Tewes Financial Recruitment +31(0)20 6794119. Wij helpen je graag verder.