Corporate VAT Accountant - vervuld
For a FSSC in Rotterdam we are looking for a VAT Accountant. This is a new position in the team and will report to a Senior Corporate Tax Specialist.
- Comply with Safety, Health and Environmental Policy Standards, Guidelines and Procedures. Demonstrate correct HSSE behavior and act as a role model for others.
- Coordinating, reviewing, preparing, and filling indirect tax returns (VAT, intrastat, EC Listings, VAT refunds etc) for the European entities.
- Reviewing and reconciling corresponding general ledger accountant.
- Communicating externally with local authorities and service providers in selectede countries.
- Monitor compliance matters (review of VAT assesments, VAT payments, VAT refunds, audits).
- Work closely with colleagues in Tax, Finance and Legal and liaise with external advisors and auditors.
- Initiate and coordinate and maintain indirect compliance processes.
Minimum of 4-5 years working experience gained in the VAT compliance department of a tax advisory or law firm or the tax department of a multinational.
- A Business Administration and Economics degree (HEAO) with a specialization in tax.
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language (written and spoken).
- flexible, enthusiastic and accurate and has good numerical and analytical skills.
- good communicator and able to work well in a team.
- Knowledge of other languages (German, French or other European languages) is considered a plus.
- Excellence SAP en Excel experience.
Let op deze vacature is recent vervuld. Voor soortgelijke posities kunt u contact opnemen met Tewes Financial Recruitment +31(0)20 6794119. Wij helpen je graag verder.