Director Internal IT Audit - filled
The Company manufactures and markets a portfolio of internationally recognized brands.
Internal Audit serves as an independent, global monitoring function, evaluating the adequacy and efficiency of the organisations worldwide systems of internal controls and processes, as well as its compliance with government-mandated financial reporting control frameworks. Additionally, Internal Audit supports the company with technical expertise regarding processes and internal controls during key projects such as system implementations.
The job of the Internal IT Audit Director is to lead and manage the IT Audit team, to oversee the delivery of the technology-related audit assignments, to develop and maintain relations with IT senior management, and also to provide leadership in the continuous improvement of the activities of the department.
- Contribute to the development of the Internal Audit plan
- Drive delivery of the Internal Audit plan, ensuring that all audit assignments in the plan are completed on time
- Discuss and agree assignment findings with relevant IT management and prepare draft audit reports
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the activities of the Internal Audit department
- Manage people development within the Internal Audit IT team
- Support the Internal Audit Vice President in the management of the Internal Audit department and in driving its strategic direction
- Develop and maintain relations with the business and IT community
The candidate should be self-starting, proactive, perceptive and professional with an executive level presence and character. They should be credible with senior management and able to communicate with in a non-technical manner when required. They must have an ability to lead and motivate a team with a practical and pragmatic view of technology auditing and risk management. Experience of senior level IT operational management (development, infrastructure, security) as well as IT auditing would be highly beneficial.
- Minimum of 10 years work experience in external or internal IT audit, IT risk management or in a relevant technology-related managerial role
- Thorough knowledge of IT general management (including for example, infrastructure, development and operations), internal audit techniques and standards, corporate governance and risk management, business organisation and control processes
University degree in information technology, business computing, accounting, finance, business economics, plus a professional qualification such as CPA, ACCA, CIA, CISA, or CISM.
The candidate must have the ability to communicate effectively and challenge complex concepts and information, in written and spoken English. Other languages would be useful.
Let op deze vacature is recent vervuld. Voor soortgelijke posities kunt u contact opnemen met Tewes Financial Recruitment +31(0)20 6794119. Wij helpen je graag verder.