European FP&A Controller
|Locatie||Alphen aan de Rijn|
FP&A Controller with 50% of projects (€200M)
New position in Alphen aan de Rijn. Very interesting opportunity for people who are pro active, have an interest in business planning and process optimisation.
Your key responsibilities would be to as European FP&A Controller:
- AP, AR and GL transactions and Financial reporting and analysis for various Hyva entities including Netherlands , UK and Germany (factory)
- Setup and measure KPIs for various functions such as supply chain, aftersales , purchase etc
- Providing analysis of monthly results to the regional management (explain variance vs. budget, forecasts etc.)
- Support financial planning and control process including group budget, quarterly forecasts and strategic business plan for the regions.
- Assist/Guide the finance team as and when needed
- Produce and analyse ad hoc financial information
- Drive centralisation of more European Business
- Improve the pace of automation across various areas/functions
- Improving process through standardisation and adopting best practices in the industry
- Support in setting up various internal finance processes with good controls
Professional qualification and experience:
- Bachelor or Master in Accounting or finance; CPA or CA degree would be a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a finance background
- Knowledge in Baan V or ERP LN and Cognos is a plus
- Strong Business intelligence experience
- Experience in a multi -cultural matrix organisation is preferred
- Experience in a finance shared services function is preferable
- Fluent in English
- Ability to connect the dots
- Proactive and self-starting attitude
What do they offer?
A challenging position in a highly dynamic environment. Various projects and opportunities to grow, both professionally and personally. The function is full-time with competitive conditions.
Indien u interesse heeft in deze vacature, kunt u contact opnemen met Mark Tewes via telefoonnummer 020 - 679 4119. U kunt uw reactie ook sturen naar firstname.lastname@example.org