|Locatie||Luxemburg (relocation package is provided)|
The Expert Consolidation Expert is, together and under supervision of the Business Unit Manager, in charge of the consolidation and reporting tasks related to client companies. Based on relevant experience in reporting and consolidation, he/she serves as an expert in the fields of consolidation, Lux, US and UK GAAP or IFRS and related topics.
- University degree in Economics/ Accountancy/ Finance (BAC+5) or has compensated for the lack of this education with relevant professional experience and continuous training
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in the fields of consolidation
- Sound knowledge in consolidation matters and is a technical expert in specific matters such as IFRS and reporting
- Good knowledge of Luxembourg GAAP and additional requirements may exist for knowledge of US GAAP depending on client profile
- Fluency in English, both verbally and in writing, knowledge of French and/or other would be beneficial
- Experience of working with consolidation systems and is able to participate in the design of new modules of the consolidation system and/or new systems to be implemented.
Let op deze vacature is recent vervuld. Voor soortgelijke posities kunt u contact opnemen met Tewes Financial Recruitment +31(0)20 6794119. Wij helpen je graag verder.