An international manufacturer is looking for a Finance Manager, for a complex senior position with lots of non-routine projects. The Finance Manager is reporting to the CFO of the Dutch Holding Companies.
- You will be part of a team of highly skilled finance professionals, reporting directly to the CFO of our Dutch Holding Companies. The Holding Finance team works very closely with other functions, such as Legal and Tax, Global Treasury and the Business Service Centre;
- You will drive and optimize financial governance over all representation offices (Rep office) across the group;
- You will coordinate the migration of all active Rep offices to a Dutch legal entity where possible and ensure that the SAP system can accommodate such transfer.
- You will improve and maintain the Treasury Framework for all Dutch Holding companies, together with the other Finance Manager, reviewing amongst others, interest rate risks, FX risks and liquidity risks.
- A significant portion of your work will non-routine, ad-hoc work, finding IFRS and Dutch GAAP accounting solutions for global initiatives and transactions that impact the Dutch holding companies.
- You will support Global Entity Management, reviewing and documenting specific aspects of the Group structure.
- You ensure that the finance processes, internal controls, corporate policies and procedures are properly implemented in each of the Rep offices and you will drive process improvements in these areas;
- You ensure the books are closed on time every month and corporate reporting requirements are met;
- You will drive the periodic budgeting and forecasting processes for the Rep offices;
- You will be responsible for Dutch GAAP compliance of all Dutch Holding Companies, including the preparation of all statutory financial statements and coordination of external audits;
- You will be working on Treasury related activities - such as monitoring liquidity and foreign exchange exposures - and you will be working with Global Treasury on funding strategies for other Group entities;
- You will drive the dividend distribution plans and delivery for the Group worldwide together with Global Treasury;
- You will be working on complex Dutch GAAP and IFRS accounting processes;
- You will review certain aspects of the Legal Entity Group structure together with the Global Entity Management Lead and assist in rolling out Global Entity Management into the organisation.
Qualifications & Experience
- Education: University degree (Master) in Finance/Accounting/Auditing as well as a qualification as CPA (R.A.)
- Language skills: Fluency in Dutch & English (both verbal and written).
Other knowledge and skills required:
- Strong influencing skills
- Strong project management skills, priority-setting skills and ability to work under pressure
- Strong inter-personal skills, strong communicator, team player
- High level of accuracy without losing sight of the big picture
- Mature, independent, clear thinker
- Gets energy from taking ownership of new business challenges, initially working with limited information
- Challenger of the status quo, can do better mentality
- Cross-functional mindset
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel modeling skills
Other knowledge and skills preferred:
- SAP/BW experience
- Experience in cross-functional environment (Legal/Tax/Treasury)
Let op deze vacature is recent vervuld. Voor soortgelijke posities kunt u contact opnemen met Tewes Financial Recruitment +31(0)20 6794119. Wij helpen je graag verder.