JTI is a leading international tobacco company with operations in more than 120 countries. Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, JTI employs over 26,000 people across the globe. JTI were recently awarded Global Top Employer for the third consecutive year and obtained a number one Top Employer certification in Europe, Asia and the Middle East. This is recognition for JTI’s outstanding talent strategy, energizing culture and commitment to learning and development. JTI is a member of the Japan Tobacco Group of Companies. For more information please visit www.jti.com.
Tewes Financial Recruitment is exclusively recruiting a Finance Manager for the Dutch Holding of JTI. We are searching for a qualified Accountant (RA) who will join JTI as one of the three Finance Managers in Amstelveen. An exciting opportunity to join JTI in a divers, project driven, complex finance position. The vacancy has newly been repositioned with a focus on a diverse range of activities related to financial close, reporting, tax, treasury, and complex accounting.
The position also provides an opportunity to make a next step after 2-3 years to Geneva HQ or one of the market or factory locations across the globe. This opportunity to go abroad is not mandatory, but available for people who are interested in an international career.
- Financial oversight over representation offices outside the Netherlands, including the month-end close, involvement in budgeting and forecasting and implementation of financial controls.
- Accountable to prepare the Dutch and Luxembourg statutory financial statements of 11 group companies, including the coordination of three external audits
- Coordinate country-by-country reporting (BEPS)and Dutch National Bank reporting together with our shared service centre in Manchester and Corporate Accounting in HQ Geneva.
- Prepare Dutch GAAP accounting position papers, if and when required
- Perform Treasury analysis and forecasting
- Perform business valuations, if and when required
- Act as liason with and provide support to the Business Development Department of HQ Geneva
- In charge of corporate tax accounting, forecasting and reporting to HQ
- Coordinate intra group share transfers with various corporate functions, where one of the Dutch holding companies is involved
- Ad-hoc projects, such as support for the SAP system upgrade
- Support the Entity Manager in the profiling and rationalization of the JTI Group structure
- Qualified Register Accountant (RA) from a Big 4 audit firm, technically strong, native Dutch
- Flexible, team spirit, determined, independent, extravert, positive attitude/can do mentality, interested in tax, treasury and legal aspects, keen to dive into new events and transactions
Indien u interesse heeft in deze vacature, kunt u contact opnemen met Mark Tewes via telefoonnummer 020 - 679 4119. U kunt uw reactie ook sturen naar firstname.lastname@example.org