Financial Analyst Operations, Breda
We are looking for financial talent for the Global Supply Chain Center based in the Netherlands. The ideal candidate has the drive and ambition to strengthen our Production and Supply Chain Finance organization. Essential is a combination of business thinking, analytical skills and the hands-on mentality to get things done.
The Global Supply Chain Center (GSCC) is involved in all supply chain activities in EMEA and the Finance Department consist of 5 fte’s. The Financial Analyst will report directly to the Finance Director of the GSCC.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Support the European Production and Supply Chain team;
- Perform detailed and high-level financial analysis on a variety of projects;
- Develop and interpret key performance indicators and identify performance improvement areas;
- Measure actual performance compared to targets and report to relevant stakeholders;
- Prepare ad hoc reports to support management decision making;
- Participate in the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasts;
- Conduct Production Costing reviews, identify and implement cost savings;
- Assist the EMEA consolidation team on the period-end closing;
- Continuously improve processes and systems.
Profile of suitable candidate:
- Bachelor or University degree in Economics or Finance;
- 3-5 years experience in controlling, preferably in a international supply chain organization;
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills;
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus;
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Likes to work in a dynamic and international environment
- Able to recommend and implement process improvements
- Able to set right priorities and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong analytical and data modeling skills, result oriented, flexible, pro-active; challenging and critical, passion for mastering details; excellent interpersonal skills, influencing and organizational skills, team player, highly motivated, humor, able to communicate to different levels and disciplines in the organization
Let op deze vacature is recent vervuld. Voor soortgelijke posities kunt u contact opnemen met Tewes Financial Recruitment +31(0)20 6794119. Wij helpen je graag verder.