Our client, an international company based in Rotterdam, is seeking a Controller who will be responsible for timely and accurate reporting of financial data for several countries including the preparation of HQ reporting packages.
As Controller you will report to the Financial Reporting Manager.
Key responsibilities of the Controller job will include:
- Coordination of monthly, quarterly and year end close
- Full Country Accounting, Statutory and Tax responsibility
- Ensures all balance sheet reconciliations are accurate and timely reconciled
- Primary point of contact for Company's external and internal auditors and other outside financial consultants or authorities
- Ensures consistency in and continuous improvement of the country specific and general accounting processes in the ESSC
- Ensures compliance with Corporate Finance Policies, SOX and US GAAP
- Collaborates with Internal Control for creation, changing and implementation of financial policies and procedures and financial controls
- Provides technical accounting support and guidance to improve processes.
- Take part in international projects
- Monitors, challenges and specifies improvements to business systems and practices to ensure continual adequate control and proper measurement of business activities.
- Reports on and comments upon movements in actual vs. budget, significant shifts in monthly P&L trends and Balance Sheet movements.
- Sparring partner for management
The ideal candidate profile:
- Higher education in accounting or finance with a strong accounting emphasis ACCA, CMA, AA, RC, CPA or equivalent
- Experience in reporting with the Hyperion Financial Management and ERP systems, SAP is a pre
- Appropriate work experience of at least 3 to 5 years in a similar accounting function in an International company
- Knowledge of German GAAP, US GAAP
- Fluent in German and English (written and spoken
Let op deze vacature is recent vervuld. Voor soortgelijke posities kunt u contact opnemen met Tewes Financial Recruitment +31(0)20 6794119. Wij helpen je graag verder.