New position as Financial Controller, an interesting position for a Senior Accountant in business at a global well known Internet company in Amsterdam.
In this role you will have a broad range of financial accounting and reporting responsibilities.
Task & responsibilities:
- Completion of month end close in line with strict deadlines
- Monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations including corrections where necessary
- Working closely with the Stakeholders & Financial Analyst on costs and other analytical support, in particular highlight areas of significant variances between forecast & actuals
- Prepare monthly trial balance movement analysis
- Resolving adhoc queries from the business in particular Accounts Payable issues
- Work with the internal providers, such as Shared Service Center in India and Switzerland to ensure deadlines are met, queries are resolved and accounts are reconciled
- Monitor the audit requirements of entities under our control, ensuring deadlines are met for external audits, filing accounts and tax returns. Reconciliations should be carried out between Financial Statements and SAP
- Prepare monthly/quarterly VAT filings incl. MoSS reporting
- Work with internal tax department to obtain approval of tax returns (prepared globally by E&Y)
- Look at ways to improve processes and controls within their particular area
- Support the other members of the accounting team with similar tasks for other geographical area's
- Experience as an accountant or auditor/controller in an international environment
- Excellent ERP experience (SAP preferred)
- Attention to detail
- Common sense
- Strong communicator
Let op deze vacature is recent vervuld. Voor soortgelijke posities kunt u contact opnemen met Tewes Financial Recruitment +31(0)20 6794119. Wij helpen je graag verder.