|Branche||Oil & Gas|
Projects to improve efficiency and transparency for the company and Finance / General
Ledger in particular. All activities are directed towards ensuring a proper and correct
reflection of the financial position, complying with all legal and internal requirements and
providing a sound basis for management information. The function prepares local,
shareholder, monthly/quarterly and yearend reporting.
- Analysis of and control over the Balance Sheet & Profit & Loss statement
- Accountcode/Internal Order master file maintenance in SAP
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly/yearend local & shareholder reporting (incl. compulsory statistics and reporting)
- Ad hoc assistance to the General Ledger & Intercompany Supervisor
- Ad hoc assistance to other job functions in the Finance dept. can be required/provided
- Propositions to improve efficiency/controls are inherent to the function
- Describe General Ledger related processes (maintain desk-procedures)
- The present holder is backup for the other (Sr.) General Ledger Accountants.
- Education HBO level (SPD/HEAO BE)
- Min. of 3 years experience within a financial accounting department in the position of general ledger accountant
- Knowledge SAP is a plus
Let op deze vacature is recent vervuld. Voor soortgelijke posities kunt u contact opnemen met Tewes Financial Recruitment +31(0)20 6794119. Wij helpen je graag verder.