Group Financial Controller
Great opportunity for candidates with an ACCA/CA/RA/RC qualification and some business experience in controlling, reporting or analyses for this €800M turnover business. The company has a worldwide footprint.
Responsible for ensuring accurate and timely Group financial information and analyzing financial data considering company’s goals and financial standing. Providing creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance. Assembling and summarizing data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Consolidate and analyze financial data (actuals, budgets, forecasts, etc.) considering company’s goals and financial standing
- Prepares and reviews consolidation journals for group reporting. Consolidation journals include Purchase Price Allocation, Tax unity adjustment, reversal of unrealized profit of stocks…etc.
- Support in maintenance of the group consolidation system
- Support the Groups Planning & Control process (including strategic plans, budget and forecast)
- Ensures global compliance with accounting standards and financial reporting policies and procedures
- Ensures timely and accurate financial reporting for both management and external stakeholders
- Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts
- Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking and process analysis
- Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks
- Conduct business studies on past, future and comparative performance and develop forecast models
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
- Drive process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function
- Master degree in Business or Accounting
- ACCA, CA, RA, RC is desirable
- Knowledge and understanding of standard cost accounting (preferred)
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis
- Well informed in current financial subjects, accounting, tax laws, money market and business environments
- Knowledge of Statutory accounting principles and IFRS
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work in a challenging fast paced environment
- Strong presence with the ability to interact with Senior Leadership
Let op deze vacature is recent vervuld. Voor soortgelijke posities kunt u contact opnemen met Tewes Financial Recruitment +31(0)20 6794119. Wij helpen je graag verder.