Group Internal Auditor
|min 3 - 6 yrs experience
|listed NYSE Euronext
The Group Internal Audit function is primarily responsible for the monitoring of control measures throughout the company. Apart from financially oriented and IT reviews and audits, Group Internal Audit is increasingly performing operational audits, pre-live implementation reviews and other engagements. The Director Group
Internal Audit reports in a dual reporting line to the CEO, CFO and Audit Committee. The Internal Auditor reports directly to the Director Group Internal Audit and has close contacts with the other auditors and different key stakeholders, including management of operating companies, controllers (business unit and operating company level), shared service centers and corporate departments.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Planning and executing audit and review engagements (in conjunction with internal and external auditors) at operating companies and corporate departments, prepare reports about the related findings and recommendations, provide feedback to the auditees, management and the internal clients.
- Development and implementation of adequate auditing techniques throughout the corporation to assure that financial and other policies, procedures and business processes are executed according to the company’s strategy and national and international legislation.
- Advise and assist the business to comply with internal and external standards and
- Contribute and participate in (corporate) projects to support and advise.
- Create added value to the business through innovative recommendations and leading projects which are related to internal audit.
- Develop cost effective and practical solutions in conjunction with management to improve the level of control and reduce risk exposure.
The company offers:
- Working in a people oriented, international and dynamic culture.
- International experience and exposure, due to the multitude of contacts with people in operating companies and divisional and corporate management with different cultures all over the world.
- Development of personal skills and audit knowledge, due to a wide variety of tasks
- Independence and the opportunity to initiate or participate in projects for
implementing solutions in close cooperation with key-stakeholders. Insight in all the
operations, the management processes and risk management.
- International career opportunities in the longer term.
- A good remuneration package (including performance based bonus, 13th month and
- Education: Bachelor/Master level supplemented with audit education: (almost) graduated as RA and/or RO (or similar).
- Languages: fluent in English (both written and verbal). Spanish is preferred.
- Experience: the ideal candidate has at least three years of experience in financial and/or operational auditing.
- Besides relevant knowledge and experience, the ideal candidate has already developed him/herself to a mature, decisive and independent personality.
- Good knowledge of auditing standards, accepted techniques and procedures.
- Good report writing skills (English).
- Willing and able to travel approximately 25-40% of his/her time.
Let op deze vacature is recent vervuld. Voor soortgelijke posities kunt u contact opnemen met Tewes Financial Recruitment +31(0)20 6794119. Wij helpen je graag verder.