Group IT Auditor
|Ervaring||RE or CISA|
Group Internal Audit is currently recruiting for an IT Auditor. Great opportunity for candidates with 2-5 yrs of IT Audit.
What make this position interesting?
- Working for one company with many subsidiaries and differrent IT landscapes
- Travel in Europe
- Good salary + bonus 10% + car
- teh company offers their employees training & development and lots of opportunities to progress.
- A bachelor’s/Master's degree in technology, computer science or a related field
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English and preferably one other language (German, French, Dutch)
- Minimum of two years’ experience as IT Auditor
- RE or CISA (partly) qualified
- Excellent analytical, problem solving & organizational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to facilitate presentations to management and promote a collaborative working approach
- Flexible, self-motivated, self-directed, able to work both as a team member and independently
The Role: Key areas
- Participate in planning, executing and reporting on audit engagements; assess business process and IT risks
- Concise, easily understood, and timely oral and written communications with practical, value-added recommendations
- Assist in documenting and reporting audit issues; participate in meetings with Group and operating company management to review audit results
- Liaise with operating company IT / Group management to build strong and lasting relationships
Travel model: Outline
- Travel involves up to 40% time away from home base.
- Audits are typically planned to have 1 weeks Planning + 2-3 weeks Fieldwork + 1 weeks Reporting.
Indien u interesse heeft in deze vacature, kunt u contact opnemen met Mark Tewes via telefoonnummer 020 - 679 4119. U kunt uw reactie ook sturen naar firstname.lastname@example.org