|Ervaring||Bachelor / Master|
This position forms an integral part of the Insurance Operations team that is responsible to conduct a wide range of insurance operations activities globally, in line with the policy & procedures. Reporting to the Director, Insurance & Risk, this position is accountable for the management of insurance programs and risk management activities as assigned by the Director, Insurance & Risk. This position exists to conduct:
- Company-wide management of assigned insurance programs to see that all entities are properly protected in line with the department’s requirements, operating guidelines, policy & procedures, and local insurance regulations.
- Expeditious negotiation and favorable settlement of insurance claims and integrity of loss data for assigned insurance categories.
- Risk Control Program and associated risk mitigation activities for assigned insurance classes to see that the company’s long-term risks transfer costs are managed in a cost effective and consistent manner.
- Provide day-to-day counsel and support to all the business regarding global insurance and risk management issues and promote best practices.
- Complex techniques of P&C insurance coverage conditions;
- Familiarity with global insurance markets;
- Risk exposure data analyses (qualitative & quantitative);
- Loss control and risk mitigation techniques;
- Oral & written English communication/documentation;
- Insurance claims, legal environment, and insurance coverage interpretation;
- Best practices in insurance management & risk management;
- Credit or financial risk management is considered a plus;
Minimum of 5 progressive years of insurance underwriting, insurance brokerage, or risk management experience required. Accredited insurance qualification is a pre-requisite.
Indien u interesse heeft in deze vacature, kunt u contact opnemen met Mark Tewes via telefoonnummer 020 - 679 4119. U kunt uw reactie ook sturen naar firstname.lastname@example.org