INTERIM - Construction Accountant
|Salaris||at least 4 months, starting before 15 June|
To be a good fit for the opportunity of as a Construction Accountant, you will have:
- Real estate construction/job cost accounting experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of construction cost accounting and general accounting principles. Ability to analyze and interpret accounting data and perform quantitative analyses.
- Track record of partnering and fostering relationships with construction management personnel.
- Prior experience working in a multi-national corporation is highly desirable.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where deadlines are tight and priorities evolve.
- Effective communication skills, written and oral.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Yardi experience is a plus, but not required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, accounting and internet software.
Just as important will be the following qualities and characteristics:
- Ability to read and interpret construction budgets, contracts, lien releases, and other pertinent construction documents.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret relevant financial reports, legal documents, accounting pronouncements, regulations, and corporate policies.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries and/or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, members of the business community, peer professionals, and management.
- Ability to prepare reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and direct and/or contractor employees.
Let op deze vacature is recent vervuld. Voor soortgelijke posities kunt u contact opnemen met Tewes Financial Recruitment +31(0)20 6794119. Wij helpen je graag verder.